Pet Parent T-shirts, Scarves, Jewelry, Handbags, Home Decor & More
Silicone Dog Bone Treat Mold
Regular price $13.99
Make HEALTHY treats for your pets!
Know what goes into your pet's treats by making them yourself. The non-stick Dog Bone Silicone Mold makes 18 small treats and withstands temperatures from -40 degree F to 440 degrees F. The molds can even be used to make candy, cookies or ice cubes. Easily cleans up by hand or in dishwasher. Food grade Silicone Mold measures approximately 9" Long x 5.7" Wide x 0.6" Deep.
Try our DOG BONE RECIPE!
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or cannola)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- Bone silicone baking pan (does not require pre-greasing)
- Flat baking sheet for stability
The How To::
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Press the dough into bone silicone baking pan.
- Place the baking pan on a flat baking sheet for stability and place on the middle oven rack.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave pan in for another 60 minutes.
- Take pan out, turn over and biscuits will fall out.
Special Notes: The beauty of the silicone baking pan is that they do not require pre-greasing with this type of recipe. And pressing the dough into the wells saves time and effort because you do not have to roll the dough and cut it. Oil is used in the recipe, which serves as its own greasing agent. You can use any vegetable oil. Again, there will be bakers who prefer one type over another. It does not matter for a beginner.
Supplies are limited - ORDER Today! FREE Shipping.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery from our global warehouse location.